I haven’t tried this, yet, but oh my oh my does it sound incredible! Try it this week— I must!
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 pound baby arugula (8 cups)
- 1 head radicchio, torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 ounces crumbled feta (1/2 cup)
Whisk together lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl until combined well.
Halve dates lengthwise and thinly slice crosswise.
Toss together arugula, radicchio, feta, and dates in a large bowl, then toss with enough vinaigrette to coat.